28 August 2011

First Featured Band

            It takes me more than a week to think of my next blog post here and at last I have thought of something worth blogging for. Obviously, for the first in my one month of creating pots in this blog, this is the first time I don't cram and don't actually rely on the enchantments of the google magic! (Clap,Clap, Clap) But let's take the truth I can never create a post in this blog without sources. So, I just want to thank myspace for making my work a little bit of heaven.

             I think I must end the talking-to-myself moment, and introduce to you my feature Bikolano Band for the Week. Yes, for the week and it means that every week I have a different feature band and within that week you will know all the things that you got to know about the Bikolano musicians whether you hate or love the band/singer or the music that they are creating, well it's on you. I have been thinking if ever I don't have a band or a musician to be featured here in my blog anymore. Then, maybe I have to update and discover more of the Bikolano talent or musicians to be featured here.(Whoa, I never thought of myself discovering a talent and that's idea is amazing, very amazing indeed!) Well, I'm sure Bikolano talents specifically in music has no end,so as the love for music right? So, I'm sure that time would never come that I had no featured musician for the week.Here I am again, more talk less action. I guess I have to start introducing my very first featured Bikolano band.

              I have been their fan ever since I was in high school, a sophomore to be exact. They were introduced to me by my older sister, who's a band fanatic and love to watch the band fest every year. She always giggled whenever this band, take the stage and start to sing their song because of the good-looking and warm voice of the vocalist. I started to love their songs when I was a senior high school and of all their songs, Rehab is my favorite. It's because every time I turned on the radio it's the song that was keep on playing by the radio station that I've been tuning on and that's the only song I know from the band but it really hit me through my heart whenever I heard them,really! Anyway, here they are. My most fave Bikolano band aside from the Mudflow band - The Pepsi Paloma Experiment!


The pictorial: The Pepsi Paloma Band during their pictorial at Musicmax Philippines





Members:

        Ahmad Sonheil Tanji - Vocals
            Serafin Timog III -  Guitars
            Froilan Tena - Bass
            Matt Rapirap - Drums

         Genre: Alternative/Indie/ Pop
            Location: Legazpi City, Albay PH




         

No comments: